Important: read the information on this page carefully and fully!
When you have questions about the B&B and staying with us, please contact us.
If you have questions about bans and consequences on travelling from your own region into Belgium and back, please contact your local authorities. This is your own responsibility!
Latest update: 15 July 2021, with important updates on travelling!.
B&B De Corenbloem, why it is safe to stay with us:
Small scale accommodation, 5 rentable units with max. 10 persons allowed. No other employees, other then Corrina and Gerrit. Large and spacious rooms and suites, easy to maintain social distance (1,5 metres). Large and spacious halls, staircase, garden and salons. Daily cleaning on rooms, extra disinfection on critical surfaces and objects. Daily ventilation of rooms and suites by opening windows, CO2 level measuring in salon. You have your own disinfected keys. Payment with creditcard, with disinfected machine. Disinfection gel available.
B&B De Corenbloem, what has changed:
Please inform us (by mail) about your name(s) and address. This is an obligation!! This information can be used for infection track down in case somebody gets infected. Breakfast served buffet style, but with restrictions: in/out salon wear facemask, important: disinfect hands, one person allowed at buffet at the time, remain distance please! Tables are +1.5m apart. No use of public toilet on ground floor, guests must use the toilet on their own rooms only.
B&B De Corenbloem, what we ask from you:
Send us your name and address, we also will ask for it. Respect social distance (1,5 metres). Not only in our house, but also outside! Sorry, no handshaking. Please bring your own face masks, we supply disinfecting liquid. Use disinfecting gel when entering the house. Use facemask and gel when attending breakfast. Please inform yourselfs about the situation, also in your own country and on traveling in/out. Consider adequate (travel) insurance. Symptoms of fever, cough, sneezing? Consider not to come.
Belgium, general situation:
- always keep safe social distance (1,5 metres). If this can not be maintained use face masks.
- wash hands and use gel frequently!
There is a negative ADVISE only on non essential travels from and to Belgium. Check the obligations and restrictions from your own country/region and also from/to Belgium. From 1st July regulations should be EU wide, but each country can adapt and adjust ay own discretion!!
Personal Locator Form (PLF):
Use the PLF (click here) and act according the procedure and advise. The PLF has to be used also after 1 July 2021! The new PLF holds questions about EU vaccination certificate, negative PCR test and EU recovery certificate after illness (see below)
Important on using the PLF:
Use PLF when travelling by boat, bus and plane. Use PLF when traveling from outside EU. Use PLF when travelling by car and you stay +48 hours in Belgium.
DO NOT USE PLF when travelling by car and your stay does NOT EXCEED 48 HOURS!!
TRAVEL CHANGES from 1st JULY, EU wide:
To Belgium from green, yellow, orange zone: no restrictions.
To Belgium from red zone (EU members): use (digital) EU issued vaccination certificate, or negative PCR test (less then 72hrs.) or EU certificate of recovery after COVID infection.
To Belgium from outside EU: use vaccination certificate with EU approved vaccin + negative PCR test on day of arrival.
Important: always use PLF as described above, also after 1 July 2021!
We consider the part of travelling and the yes/no use of the PLF form as your own responsibility!
City of Bruges, general situation:
- Terraces, bars, restaurants OPEN. Indoor and outdoor. Extended terraces. Open 08.00-01.00 hours but hours depending on entrepreneur. Follow instructions from the personell please!
- boattrips, guided tours, bike rental, horse trips all open! Follow the instructions of personell.
- Most museums open. Only reservations. Face mask obliged. Make your reservation HERE.
- all shops open: use face mask, follow the instructions from the personell.
- public transport and taxi open, face masks obliged!
- hand disinfection cabins placed on strategic places, also with face mask selling machines.
- update June 15th. Use of facemask outdoor is cancelled. Use of facemask indoor (shops, museum, public buildings, taxi, etc. ) remains obliged! Always carry facemask with you and when situations outdoor getting worse and to feel safe, use it at your own discretion.